Monday, July 27, 2009

Caesarean Humerus Fracture

Michael Jackson T-Shirt Poster: Blog on the T-shirt tribute Michael Jackson on

A blog about the T-Shirts and posters in honor of Michael Jackson






Hello fans of Michael Jackson,

Like me, you must feel a great sadness for the disappearance of the King of Pop.
With this blog, I'll try to make him a heavy toll speaks timeliness of responses to his disappearance by an overview of the Internet on Michael Jackson and the T-shirt tribute.
This blog has also on posters, posters of Michael Jackson.
I will treat their relevance, their history, the good shops where you can find them and give some tips ...

Fans of Michael Jackson show a lot of creativity to a final homage to their idol.
I will try to show you the works of the most original and successful.

soon on the Blog

PS: I am French, I do certainly errors in German language.
Excuse me in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment