Sunday, October 24, 2010

Velveeta Ro-tel Commercial

Good news!


You will no doubt already have noticed that lately not so much was going on Bi-Style!
Well, for a fashion blogger, there is nothing worse than coming in a fashion crisis.
had such a crisis / I I, for my pants no longer fit
. The reason: a slightly swollen belly;)
It is not easy to dress fashionably, though it may not fit well and no longer the favorites.
Even worse, I think, however, the search for great trendy Maternity clothes. And I mean really trendy and not expensive as they were.
Now I am doing very well and my biggest challenge is to find a suitable, cool jeans.
are now also up to date and you may understand my little abstinence from blogging.
Maybe there are a few of you who know and give me the good shopping tips can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment