Monday, January 3, 2011

Ps2 Logitech Eye Toy Drivers

snowman, snowman!

From dear Anja I got for Christmas not just some great photos of Felix, but also a little Tilda Christmas sewing book. To thank me, I immediately test stitched a couple of snow men in the book and her small family groups as they still sent before Christmas. Unfortunately they came but it was only after the days, but snow is yes probably even longer .... So it fits again;)

Since I know that Anja makes great photos, I have her photograph the left * gg * for I have forgotten, of course, prompt!

Unfortunately, I have also the picture only now discovered that the little snowman has received no front blusher and Mama Snowman left for the more. Well, next time things are probably all different: D

you all have a nice week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment