Friday, November 5, 2010

What Is A Texas Blue Rebuilt Title

Navajo Cardi!


This would be super soft Knit Cardi of free people a dream.
Unfortunately, this dream is too expensive. While the free people's online store costs 120 € (there is unfortunately only available in L), it is priced at 180 euros Asos violent. I have long dreamed of the Navajo jewelry and I just hoped that it gets a bit reduced. At Asos there was him until a week ago for 144 €, but now he was back up set: (
It would be really great for the winter and in spring as a transition jacket and it fits perfectly with my new dark blue jeggings thanks. of the simple closure it is also suitable for ball bellies:)
I wait a bit, but I think - unless I win the lottery - I have to say goodbye to this dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment