Saturday, February 26, 2011

Is Bournville Cocoa Raw

baggy bib and UHeft Case

Finally, finally I have once again managed and made something for me. Well not really for me but for the "house" next generation:)

And while likely to have been felt drölfundneunzig Months "baggy bib" on my to-do list, and last night I just had nothing else to do and feel like sewing and had processed quickly some scraps two Bib:



The lower curve I do next time round a bit longer, but contain solutions I'm very satisfied. Since I'm still so few needs (our old suddenly solve all either in air or in their ingredients), you will in the coming days to see one or the other bibs!

And some time ago I made this once Mutterpasshülle (the second) , and this was now the appropriate UHefthülle requested. No sooner said than done, and here the case for the "child-TÜV" is;) inside even with the case for vaccination!



Otherwise I'll be at the moment not to rest, for that matter be creative. But that's probably a good thing ..... ;)

you all a fantastic-great weekend! Here is blue sky and the sun is shining in just a few degrees above zero. Lovely!

Until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment