Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reebok Precision Xt Stopped Working

And again ....

Today I have again a couple of toddler shoes for you.

For one, I've finally got me to consider a new design for my own offspring, while these shoes are created:

Oops, was because the right shoes dented a bit when shooting. Sorry!

was also wished a few more dark green shoes with the initials EM-MA. Here they are for a girl, I have pink and cream combine to ensure that the shoes are not too dark. And a little flower is still to come.


Well, otherwise I have once again frog boots and shoes made on behalf of Monster, but you already know. Also, I've finally done it again a card and a parent-Duden. But the pictures I still have it and can then show you the dates yet!

you soon!

Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment