Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Diarrhea And Microgen 30

A little Christmas surprise ...

... there was this year with our friends! Because at 25.12. Neely was born in the small - about 5 weeks early and with 49 cm and 2635 g but a "proper" worm. We are delighted with the parents, and from here all the best and love and a wonderful life for the small Neele. However,

the three me to put quite a pressure, because the promised baby blanket was not even started, much less finished: D

At least I had the material here and the idea in my head and so was created in record work this little baby blanket:


The letters are cut out of pink gingham-check fabric and applied to the fabric and Anson most I have spent itself in various shades of pink!



Then there is all this a card:

And both, I will now hand over afternoon must if we are a small family in the hospital will visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment