Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What's Required To Ship Books Overseas

Steckenpferdchen Challenge No. 7

Hello dear readers!

Today is again the 15th and after I had to stop once in the last month for personal reasons, I am back this time with the current Steckenpferdchen Challenge it!

is in less than 10 days, the Christ child at the door and we all are - because of the surprising suddenness of the appearance of Christmas - as always in the annual Vorweihnachtsstress. Each year we just thought this year I'm early with everything, and it will yet again nothing! This year I have done this at least in part. And after all, is the current topic " CHRISTMAS " this little gift emerged:



What comes into it is remains a secret, of course, then there would be no surprise!

this I wish you a wonderful Wednesday and a peaceful and quiet rest-week!

Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment