Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Watercolor Paper That Does Not Warp

Felix photo album from the shoot

both my parents and for parents I have Christmas as it can be different - in one photo album with photos of Felix made. Had to serve the images from the bath-foam-shooting and the birthday cake Rummatsch shoot. Made has the pictures of course the love Anja .... and they are once again become so grand!

real difficulties I had to decide for myself just a small sample and in the end, I then selected a total of 31 pictures.

The albums I own from cardboard and cardboard packaging have made (yeah, I know, is not acid-free ... but looks nice .....) and bound with the Bind-it-all. Since again, everything is happening at the last minute - so much about Christmas and suddenly, and so - and the photos are really arrived at the last minute on Christmas Eve, I had the albums have done before, and eventually glued only the photos. Therefore, the albums are also kept rather simple and very little bescrappt.

But but (almost) get any picture thinking bubble and I have sealed Felix added a few thoughts.

But Enough said, I prefer to let pictures speak:
Album No. 1:
Hmm, what might that be? - Taste like?
More like this? - Go on!
power still wet! - Clear the way!
please more foam! - Look!
place is in the smallest tub ... - ... You come and clean?
I'm just good enough to eat!
But now I come out!
What's that again?
test times - Hehehe!
Hmm? - Hmm!
I re times closer! - Delicious, right?

Whether it well ... - ... Notice when ...
... I do all .... - Eat it up ... Congratulations!
Hmumpf! - Will you, too?
eat fast! - Whassup?
This sugar thing ...
belongs to me alone ...!
And this is the second Album:
The pages are built exactly the same way, just with this paper.

The grandparents have, of course, very happy, I found it funny to lend him a more "voice" and again in total at this point thanks to Anna and her great photos!

Have a nice evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment